▶ This is a key interchange station. Interchange stairs and passageways may be busy during peak hours on weekdays.
- Area: Crossing between Beichen Road and Beitucheng East and West Roads, Chaoyang district
North urban Beijing, between North 3rd and 4th Rings
- Streets: Beichen Road, Beitucheng East Road, Beitucheng West Road
- Hours of Train Service:
▶ Line 8 northbound to Zhuxinzhuang: 05:40–23:10
▶ Line 8 southbound to Nanluoguxiang: 05:10–22:39
▶ Line 10 clockwise loop to Anzhenmen and Huixinxijie Nankou: 05:10–20:40
▶ Line 10 clockwise to Bagou: Last train at 22:24
▶ Line 10 clockwise to Songjiazhuang: Last train at 22:44
▶ Line 10 counterclockwise loop to Jiandemen and Zhichunlu: 06:19–22:18
▶ Line 10 counterclockwise to Chedaogou: Last train at 00:03 (next day)
▶ Some Line 10 trains, in particular those late at night, will not run a full loop service, and will only go as far as Bagou, Songjiazhuang or Chedaogou.
▶ Enter stations at least 10 minutes before the last train arrives, as ticket gates can close early.
- Line 8 Service Frequencies: Minimum (peak): one train every 3 minutes 30 seconds (approx 17 trains per hour)
- Line 10 Service Frequencies: Minimum (peak): one train every 2 minutes 15 seconds (approx 26 trains per hour)
- Staffed Counters: Concourses or entrance halls before gates
- Ticket and Add Value Machines: Throughout concourse
- Location of Line 8 Platforms: One central island platform on Underground Level 3
- Location of Line 10 Platforms: One central island platform on Underground Level 2
- Side Train Doors Open: Doors will open on the left, both on Line 8 and Line 10
- Ease Changing Lines: Direct access to Line 8 from Line 10 platforms via stairs. To change back to Line 10 from Line 8, use escalators / stairs and a part of the station concourse.
- Line 8 ▶ Line 10: Follow signs to main station concourse, then head down to Line 10 platforms
- Line 10 ▶ Line 8: Use downward stairs in middle of Line 10 central platform for direct access to Line 8
- Ticket Gates: Wide gates available
- Station Access: Lifts by Exits A and C.
6 exits available: Exits A–D (Exits C and D further split)
▶ Central through concourse in use. Follow signs to exit.
Bearings are based on which direction an individual is facing at the point of exit on ground level.
- Exit A: Northbound on Beichen Road (west side road)
- Exit B: Northbound on Beichen Road (east side road)
- Exit C1: Eastbound on Beitucheng East Road (north side)
- Exit C2: Eastbound on Beitucheng East Road (south side)
- Exit D1: Westbound on Beitucheng West Road (north side), by China Ethnic Groups Museum
- Exit D2: Westbound on Beitucheng West Road (south side)
- Exit D1: China Ethnic Groups Museum (South Gate)
- Transfer to Buses: Bus info coming
Stations in the Immediate Vicinity
▶ Line 8: ZHUXINZHUANG – … – Olympic Sports Centre – Beitucheng – Anhuaqiao – … – NANLUOGUXIANG
▶ Line 10: Zhichunlu – … – Jiandemen – Beitucheng – Anzhenmen – … – Huixinxijie Nankou
Furthest on Minimum Fare (RMB 3.—) (if remaining on this line)
▶ Line 8: As far north as South Gate of Forest Park; or as far south as Nanluoguxiang
▶ Line 10: As far clockwise as Taiyanggong; or as far counterclockwise as Xitucheng
Furthest within 10 minutes (train travel times only)
▶ Line 8: As far north as South Gate of Forest Park; or as far south as Guloudajie
▶ Line 10: As far clockwise as Shaoyaoju; or as far counterclockwise as Zhichunli