Stations Likely Very Busy on 01 October 2013
Very big crowds are expected on 01 October 2013 on the lines below. Please arrive early at your station and mind your belongings — and pick tickets up early.
These lines are:
- Harbin – Dalian High Speed Railway
- Beijing – Shanghai High Speed Railway
- Zhengzhou – Xi’an High Speed Railway
- Beijing – Tianjin Intercity Railway
- Beijing – Guangzhou High Speed Railway
- Southeastern Coastal High Speed Railway (some routes)
Also affected will be rail traffic in the Yangtse and Pearl River Delta regions (Shanghai / Nanjing / Hangzhou, and Greater Guangzhou / Shenzhen / Zhuhai), as well as the cities of Shaanxi around Greater Xi’an, and the Chengdu–Chongqing Railway.
When travelling, pay special care to:
- picking up your ticket early; and
- anything you carry, and all persons in your group (especially seniors and children).