Very big crowds are expected on 01 October 2013 on the lines below. Please arrive early at your station and mind your belongings — and pick tickets up early.
These lines are:
- Harbin – Dalian High Speed Railway
- Beijing – Shanghai High Speed Railway
- Zhengzhou – Xi’an High Speed Railway
- Beijing – Tianjin Intercity Railway
- Beijing – Guangzhou High Speed Railway
- Southeastern Coastal High Speed Railway (some routes)
Also affected will be rail traffic in the Yangtse and Pearl River Delta regions (Shanghai / Nanjing / Hangzhou, and Greater Guangzhou / Shenzhen / Zhuhai), as well as the cities of Shaanxi around Greater Xi’an, and the Chengdu–Chongqing Railway.
When travelling, pay special care to:
- picking up your ticket early; and
- anything you carry, and all persons in your group (especially seniors and children).