New railway schedules will begin on 1 July 2012, according to official railway sources in Beijing. This will see 5 new trains, as well as changes to 5 existing trains, all of which involve Beijing.
- Train G187: Beijing South (dep 13:11) – Qingdao (arr 17:50)
Return train: G188
- Train G193: Beijing South (dep 16:37) – Qingdao (arr 21:11)
Return train: G190
- Train K1177: Beijing (dep 13:20) – Yinchuan (arr 08:21 next day)
Return train: K1178
This train will run beginning 30 June 2013
- Train K7751: Beijing (dep 06:52) – Qinhuangdao (arr 11:29)
Return train: K7752
- Train T175: Beijing West (dep 12:08) – Lanzhou (arr 06:20 next day)
Return train: T176
This train will run beginning 2 July 2013
Changes to Existing Trains
All changes below take effect as of 1 July 2012, except for Trains K319, K330, K331, and K332.
- Train G195: This train will now continue onward from Ji’nan West to Qingdao.
- Trains K332 / K319: This train will now continue to / from Zhengzhou onward to / from Luoyang. The return trains are Trains K330 / K331.
- Train K507: This train will now continue to / from Zunyi onward to / from Guiyang. The return train is Train K508.
- Trains T145 / T148: This train will now leave from, or arrive at, Beijing Railway Station instead of Beijing West Railway Station. It will still run to, or from, Nanchang Railway Station. The return trains are Trains T146 / T147.
- Trains 2602 / 2603: This train will now continue to / from Longjiaying onward to / from Qinhuangdao. The return trains are Trains 2604 / 2601.